Marketing and Administrative Coordinator position at Red Robin Group
Red Robin Group Real Estate, one of Atlanta’s top boutique brokerages, is seeking a Marketing and Administrative Coordinator to join our team. We’re a small, highly productive group of real estate professionals and the Marketing and Administrative Coordinator position is an integral part of our continued growth and success.
- Coordinate marketing for all new listings including directing photo shoots, meeting with homeowners to determine key selling features, writing capitivating property descriptions and maximizing online exposure.
- Assist Listing Specialist and Managing Broker as needed to coordinate management of listings.
- Assist in the management of contact database and lead management system. Implement automated marketing campaigns and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Design flyers, brochures, postcards, ads, signage and other marketing materials as needed to promote the Red Robin Group brand.
- Write blogs and company newseltters for distribution to clients and prospects. Create property videos to maximize online exposure.
- Manage Social Media presence including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Evaluate and recommend new marketing opportunities.
- General administrative duties as required, such as greeting guests, answering phones, and ordering office supplies.
- Previous marketing experience or a Marketing degree is required.
- Real estate experience is preferred, but not required.
- Strong technology skills and aptitude, particularly in social media.
- Must be a self-starter and work independently.
- Salary Range $25,000-40,000
- Full-Time position
- Red Robin Group office is located in East Atlanta at 749 Moreland Avenue, A-102, Atlanta, GA 30316
- Qualified candidates should send their resume, cover letter and 2-3 marketing samples to Melissa Wakamo at email@example.com.